We are making this right of reply in response to India’s Right of Reply.
- India’s rhetoric of lies is self-defeating. The Indian delegation must remember that in this time and age lies and disinformation is easily exposed. Right to self determination is not a concept being propagated by Pakistan as wrongly stated by India. It is a right clearly reflected in the UN Charter and human rights covenants, to which India is a signatory itself.
- The untenable position taken by Indian delegation on Jammu and Kashmir “being its integral part”, goes against the UN Security Council resolutions which clearly stipulates that the final disposition of the Kashmir dispute will be done through a free and fair plebiscite under UN auspices. The OHCHR Kashmir report has already corroborated this position.
- Pakistan has proscribed and banned all organizations listed in relevant Security Council regimes. On the contrary, India does not need any organization because it is itself the biggest propagator of state sponsored terrorism in the region for decades trying to subvert its smaller neighbours. There is a long list of Indian state sponsored terrorism activities against its southern neighbouring island state. The Doval doctrine of current NSA Ajit Doval talks of implementing terror activities against Pakistan. The admissions of Indian naval commander Kulbushan Yadev’s of fuelling sectarian violence in Pakistan and the testimonies of captured TTP terrorists of terrorist activities to destabilize Pakistan are manifestation of Doval dotrine. The terrorist activities associated with RSS are also well known to the world. Similar policy of state sponsored terrorism employed by India in the past resulted in assassination of their former Prime Minister Rajiv Ghandhi. Killing more than 1,00,000 Kashmiris, raping more than 8,000 women and girls and blinding more than 1200 youth in Jammu and Kashmir is the real face of state inflicted terrorism. With such atrocities, India should not be baffled on why Kashmiris hate it? Moreover, we would urge the Indian delegation to ask their more than 7,00,000 armed forces why they only focus on capturing pigeons and killing innocents than stopping fairytale cross border terrorist movements.
- The Hindutva order based on rank communalism has made India insecure for everyone especially minorities including Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Dalits. There are regular incidents of violence on basis of religion or belief in India. The Indian Government’s policies have facilitated abuses by cow protection groups in all India especially, BJP ruled states of Rajasthan, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh. In March 2017, the Gujarat government made slaughtering a cow punishable by life in prison. In Chhattisgarh, the BJP chief minister said, “We will hang those who kill cows.” Ummar Khan, Akbar Khan, Pehlu Khan, Tabrez Ansari are amongst the tons who have being brutally lynched by cow vigilantes. Can we expect justice for them by Indian judiciary who is conspiring with the hindutva leadership to release mass murderers.
- If India wants to see a real progress and not the one achieved on paper through misrepresentation of GDP growth rates for the last decade, then it should focus its energies for improving the condition of its people rather than behaving as a war jingoist and hatemonger.